BRAND NEW rental listing! Relax and unwind at our beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at Aina-Nalu. This tasteful unit features high vaulted ceilings to create a bright, beautiful, open environment. There is an ultra comfortable King bed in the master bedroom, and twin beds that can be converted into a king bed in the guest room, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The unit sleeps 4 to 6 easily making it a perfect place for couples, families or friends! The condo also features a fully appointed kitchen complete with appliances, cookware, dishes, a coffee maker and more to make a gourmet meal to enjoy on your private lanai or out by the water. For your comfort, the condo is air conditioned and has designer ceiling fans in all rooms along with cable TV, free WI-FI and a washer and dryer in the guest bathroom!
We are currently taking the following precautions for your health safety.
* We use Professional Cleaning Companies
Cleaners take extra care to protect themselves including masks, gloves and shoe covering.
* Follow CDC guidelines for sanitation practices and products
Proper cleaning with emphasis on high touch areas with approved cleaning agents followed by a disinfecting spray for air and all surfaces
* Social distancing business practices include:
self check in with keyless entry
convenient app for you to contact us for maintenance or housekeeping
Subject to Covid 19 safety protocol on property and in Hawaii.
AINA NALU COMPLEX
- Aina Nalu rests on nine acres of Hawaiian-style elegance, located at the foot of the West Maui Mountains, just three blocks from tropical beaches, including the Front Street and Baby Beach.
- Aina Nalu strives to be environmentally friendly, with recycling stations, saline pools, and solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Two swimming pools and one large whirlpool spa, with gorgeous mountain views. Pool areas include pool side shower stations.
- Pool side guest pavilion includes sitting areas, large flat-screen TV, clean restrooms, fountains, covered kitchen and food prep area, snack machines, and large guest dining table.
- Pool side cabanas, and luxurious guest lounge chairs surrounding the pools.
- Just 1-1/2 blocks away from historic Front Street and the famous Banyan Tree in Lahaina town.
- Tennis and Basketball courts available only two blocks away at the Lahaina Community Center. Open to the public.
- A quick drive up the street to renowned Kaanapali Beach, with easy bus service from Front Street.
- Within walking distance to Lahaina Harbor to board Dinner Cruises, snorkel excursions, whale watches during Winter and fishing trips. 5 miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport.
-The resort charges $20 a day for parking.