Arguably one of the most fantastic aspects of booking your vacation rentals with Epic Realty in Lahaina, Hawaii, is our proximity to Haleakala National Park. From the crevices of the deepest volcano to the apex of the highest cascade, our immaculate slice of paradise is home to unforgettable scenery, rife with picturesque vistas and seemingly endless discovery. Exemplifying this beauty to the fullest extent, Haleakala is home to exotic endangered species, awe-inspiring panoramas, and sacred tropical forests. From backcountry hikes to canopy ziplining, there’s something enjoyable for everyone at this captivating recreational area and preserve. Today we’d like to share some useful information on what to expect at Haleakala National Park during your Maui vacation.
Maui Vacation Rentals: Basecamp for Adventure
Less than two hours away from Lahaina, Haleakala National Park is nestled within a splendid section of Maui that lends itself to a memorable vacation. Because of our ideal location, guests will have unrivaled access to one of the most revered and sought after pieces of unscathed Hawaiian wilderness. With such an eclectic and plentiful assortment of flora and fauna, you’ll want to bring a camera. Adding to the allure of visiting Haleakala National Park, Epic Realty has an exquisite collection of Maui vacation rentals that are sure to match your expectations for one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
6 Things to Do at Haleakala National Park
There are many natural attractions and landmarks to be enjoyed at Haleakala; thus, it can sometimes be overwhelming to decide how to spend your time. Arguably the most challenging part of your Maui vacation is determining what to do once you arrive! Without further delay, here are a few things to do at Haleakala National Park.
- Watching the sun rise and set at Haleakala is so popular that many people make reservations up to seven days in advance.
- Skywatching covers a broad spectrum of activities, from stargazing to merely watching the clouds float by. Either way, there are several vantage points set up throughout the park to satiate your curiosity. What’s more, the skies are just as gorgeous when it’s cloudy out.
- Horseback riding may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Hawaii, but doing so at Haleakala is something every equine enthusiast should experience, but even those who have never ridden a horse should consider it too!
- Zipline tours are among the most immersive ways to enjoy the park while giving yourself a bit of an adrenaline rush.
- Helicopter tours are possibly the best way to see hidden gems tucked away in the park. Sometimes you might feel like you’re navigating a different planet when you see so many diverse landscapes in one area.
- Hiking the Pipiwai Trail to Waimoku Falls through bamboo forests is an experience worthy of any bucket list.
Maui Vacation Rentals in Lahaina, Hawaii
Finding words to encapsulate Haleakala National Park are hard to come by, so you’ll want to bring a camera. However, one that we’ve used from time to time is breathtaking. With an enthralling selection of Maui vacation rentals ranging from resort lodging to condo units, Epic Realty is ready to deliver an unforgettable adventure we promise will be cherished forever. For more information or to book your stay, please visit us online or call 808-346-3136.
Keep In Touch
Join Our Newsletter:
Real Estate License #21010 | Broker Number #21047